For most of season 1, I watched this show for Stiles, but that's definitely not the only reason why I'm still watching. I shipped Derek/Stiles to start with mostly because that was what the majority of fandom seemed to write in the early days. Just to clarify about this list, I overhauled it July 2012, creating subsections and - unlike for my SPN lists - sticking with the one-story-per-author rule (except for meta/pictures/vids) - if you notice I didn't please point it out. I changed it up again Oct 2012. Because this fandom is Stiles and Sterek-heavy, so is the rec page.
Split because of length. Part II (Ships Besides Sterek ~ Sterek Ship) here. Part III (meta, art, vids, other) here.
Categories Found Below: Pre-Canon ~ S1 ~ S2 ~ Series ~ Episode Codas ~ AUs (no werewolves) ~ Fusions/Crossovers
*Last updated 11-5-12; new stuff added to the end of each section* (I am waaaay behind on updating the fic. Sorry.)
*If you have a fic you think should be added, please point it out in the comments*
*Un/fortunately, there's a lot of Sterek in the sections besides the Sterek section; I didn't mark all of it, sorry*
Silver-Bright and Sharp by ailm
- Her son is born under the cold light of a full November moon.
Run Thumbelina by medie
- It would be years before Stiles would know what the hunters were and that they did more than just hate the wolves. She couldn't yet understand how that hate could extend beyond the wolves to the humans that supported them. She couldn't understand how they could chase a little girl through the woods after murdering her parents. (Gender/cis-swap)
Endings Are Written Before Beginnings by summerstorm
- Five turning points in Kate Argent's life.
The Better Days of Life Were Ours by ceose
- Stiles is nine when he learns about cancer.
The Root of the Root by amusewithaview
- Here is the deepest secret that nobody knows: that some stories ought not be told, some people want to be forgotten, some guilt you can't get over, sometimes all you are is a footnote in someone else's epic adventure. (Laura)
A Good Woman by ninasafiri
- “I’m not going back,” Melissa makes the pact aloud. It’s a promise to herself. One she can make in the early morning hours sitting at her Mama’s kitchen table.
Grand Mal by ailm
- She's thirteen when she has her first seizure. (Erica)
Burned, About to Burn, Or Still On Fire by zee
- Derek and Laura, six years, three cities, one car.
Side Effects by lokiloo
- Before you decide to take an attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder treatment drug, such as Adderall, consider its common side effects including: Lack of appetite, Headache, Inability to fall asleep and stay asleep, Dry Mouth, Abdominal Pain and Discomfort, Weight Loss, Restlessness..
The Beast In The Dugout by apostrophee
- Derek knows that look in his uncle’s eyes. It’s the same needy look uncle Peter used to give Derek before he got too big to play with. Now Uncle Peter is looking at the new kid whose uniform doesn’t quite sit right on his body.
It Spins Like a Wheel Inside You by cherry_darling
- "Do you remember your first full moon?" Laura asks. Her front is pressed against Derek’s side, he can feel her ribs under the thin cotton of her Led Zeppelin T-shirt and they’re wedged together on a double bed in a tiny hotel on the outskirts of a small town in North Carolina.
The Quiet Between Our Words by mytimehaspassed
- Laura had told him that she would be right back
The First Pack is the Tightest - Random Moments/AU Divergence - Season 1
(Sacred) In the Ordinary by idyll
- Set 10 years in the future: The Pack, after college, graduate school and the starting of careers, comes back to Beacon Hills. Nothing's gotten less complicated after all this time.
The Inside Job by alocalband
- Lydia wakes up as Alpha and takes to it like she takes to everything. Perfectly.
A Second Alpha by ali_inthejungle
- An eventful few weeks in the life of Stiles Stilinski, beginning and ending with awkward encounters at the supermarket with none other than Allison's dad.
The Hangover by Reyn
- No one ever warned Derek that being an Alpha meant having to put up with the headaches that came with everyone in your pack being an idiot.
I'll Be Your Sky by pivlywhip
- Neither Devon or Stiles are particularly good at picking up on signals. A series of moments on the way to falling in love. (Cis-swap)
Reasonable to Assume by Saucery
- "You're a werewolf! He's a werebaby! How can you not know what to do with him?"
I Saw A Werewolf With A #2 Pencil In His Hand by nicheinhischest
- In which there are no villains or threats, ever, but there are homework parties.
Ready Me a Tiny Corner by ladylade
- When Derek killed Peter he, as an unmated male, inherited not only the position of alpha but the previous alpha's mate. Stiles.
Til You Bury Them Deep by Nokomis
- It’s Stiles’ moral responsibility to help Scott control his beast, so he goes to Derek for help.
Five Times That Stiles Hugged Derek (And One Time That Derek Started It) by pollitt
- The first four times Stiles hugged Derek, one later hug (Stiles forgot to make note of the fifth hug), and one time that Derek does the hugging first.
Dream Catcher by Cheshyr
- Stiles has been kidnapped. Stiles is still there. Derek may be losing his mind.
There's Something Dark Inside of Me by gladdecease
- Stiles gets possessed on a Thursday.
The Second Pack is the Scariest - Random Moments/AU Divergence - Season 2
Hover Over the Hollow Boy by prettyasadiagram
- Isaac has lived in Beacon Hills for five years now, and no one talks to him. He remembers moving to the town, being hopeful for a clean start, but if anything, it’s worse than before, because here, no one knows him.
Negative Spaces by LadySilver
- It's not just about finding a place to sit. (Boyd)
So Wise, So Young, They Say Do Never Live Long by eena
- Also, that Stiles boy is getting cuter and cuter every time she looks at him. And if that’s not a sign of insanity, then Lydia doesn’t know what is. (Lydia, Allison, Erica)
Puppy Piles by kototyph
- Jackson's paranoia over gaps in his memory is perfectly justifiable, he thinks, by the several weeks he doesn't remember spent as a murderous scaly revenge monster. Asking what the fuck Boyd is talking about is not breaking 'bro-code'.
Wolf or Die by amo-amas-amat (amoama)
- Victoria's life is in the balance and she doesn't know whether she wants to live or die. Hunting is in her blood, but now her blood is being turned against her.
To Have Outlived the Night by stillane
- Derek steps away from the window. “You helped me. They took that as a declaration.” (Derek/Stiles)
Entropy by earthmylikeness
- You find teenagers like someone would find stray dogs. They’re lost and fucked up and can’t take care of themselves, no one ever having taught them how. No one ever taught you either, but better you than nobody. (Derek/Stiles)
Secret Santa by Jebiwonkenobi
- Derek found himself wanting a lot of things from Stiles that he hadn’t allowed himself to want from anyone in a long time, which made Stiles feel like a cliff that he was in danger of leaping off of. (Derek/Stiles)
Blood Moon by WritingintheCandlelight
- Stiles hated this. He hated lying, he hated the secrecy and he was beginning to hate that he had to pretend he was fine when he felt like he was falling apart.
The Bite That Binds (The Gift That Gives) by rubykatewriting
- Stiles steps in at the wrong moment and is forced to accept the bite or die.
Oh, How Things Change! by tekmessa
- The story goes like this: A new girl moves to Beacon Hills when Stiles is in the third grade. She's pretty, her eyes are green and her hair is strawberry blond, and Stiles falls for her head over heels.
Last To Know by Never_Says_Die
- Apparently the first baby!werewolf being born into the pack (their Alpha's, no less) is a big freakin' deal and excuse enough for everyone to lose their damn minds.
The Gap Between Wanting and Needing by theappleppielifestyle
- Basically, they're all raging, confused, once-bitten-twice-shy teenagers. With emotional problems. And anger issues.
Pack Dynamics For Dummies by SpiritsFlame
- Stiles isn't sure how a Pack is supposed to work, but he's pretty sure that this this disorganized jumble of people and events doesn't quite qualify. He has to hand it to Derek though, he keeps trying. And Stiles has never been one to stand quietly on the sidelines.
The History On Our Bodies by welfycat
- A quiet moment in the pack den gives the Betas a chance to let down their guard and bond.
O Creator! by thestarkinwinterfell
- Derek seems to have simply disappeared. Isaac attempts to take control of the pack but finds that being an Alpha isn't all it's cracked up to be. A fic about a pack in transition.
Wayward And Down by affectingly
- Pack is family. Family is everything. This is Stiles' senior year, and it's nothing he could have imagined.
The Pull of the Tide by miss_aphelion
- Stiles appears alone at the doors of the emergency room the morning after the full moon, covered in blood...The list of suspects is disconcertedly short. And none of them remember the night in quite the same way.
A Chance to Choose by PilgrimKitty
- Derek turned Erica to give her back control over her body, not take it away again. So when Erica goes into heat, Derek wants to keep her safe.
All You Need Is Faith and Trust (and Fairy Dust) by MemeKon
- He withholds information, and he is wrong to do so. He always is when he takes that route (he's taken it often enough to know). Especially when it regards Stiles.
A Tangled Web by halfmast
- Things catch up to you eventually. (Lydia)
Calling All Citizens by lionkate
- Superheroes are important parts of people's lives. That should never be forgotten.
Staking Out & Making Out by rensahannou
- Stakeouts are boring. So when Stiles has a random thought, he just says it, not bothering to pause first and assess the amount of awkward it might cause. Awkward is better than boring anyway, right?
Six Times by quigonejinn
- There is dirt under her fingernails; there are scratches on her knuckles that sting when she isn't looking at them. (Lydia)
You're My Perfect Little Punching Bag by lanyon
- Stiles is invariably concussed when dealing with Derek. Derek is invariably angry. Sometimes, though, they get it right.
Intangibles by toejamfootball
- It isn't Derek who starts the war. It's the human. The liability. The clever one. He's the one who unwittingly starts a war that could consume Beacon Hills. And he's the one who draws up the battle lines, and the strategy for an inconceivable way to win the war.
Scott Is An Awesome Friend by clio-jlh
- In which Scott is an awesome friend, mostly, and Stiles turns 18 and gets to second base, and Jackson is still pretty much a dick, and Derek actually takes (dating) advice from Scott.
Bow Stave by Sapote
- Allison Argent is twenty-one years old and as harmless as a hunting knife. An orphaned scene from a larger story where Allison comes back to Beacon Hills a hardened hunter, and Derek needs her help.
Ineffble (Your Boldness Stands Alone Among the Wreck) by capl0cked
- A (quite) canon compliant fic wherein Derek and Stiles are divine beings, Isaac has a crush that won’t go away, the kanima is messing up Derek’s life, and Scott is- well, Scott. (The demon/angel AU.)
(Not) Your Fucking Hero by convolutedconcussion
- Chris Argent was wrong. Gerard got pretty far.
Joker by unloyal_olio
- Sometimes, when they're close like they are now, Stiles wonders if Derek is seducing him. He wonders about Derek's plans, if—once he has Stiles fooled—Derek will rip his throat out. The thoughts might seem paranoid, except that's exactly what Stiles did to Peter.
Blood Dries Up (Like Rain) by broadlicnic
- Everyone is desperate for revenge. But the new family of hunters in town aren't the only threat. There's a vigilante taking the werewolf/hunter war into his own hands. Stiles has post-traumatic stress and hasn't seen anyone in months.
Your Body, A Borrowed Thing by someotherchick
- a part of you is still trapped there: in that field, in that room, in your own head. "you have a choice, lydia. you can either deal with it now—here, with me—or you can wait until you're alone and cornered.
The Hounds of Suburbia by bethskink
- To Erica Reyes, Scott McCall is an oddity. She leads Boyd and Isaac on a mission to get closer to Scott, and in doing so the pack learn some things they didn't expect about their fellow werewolf.
Your Best Effort by unamaga
- All indications point to Stiles having made a grave miscalculation. “Well,” he says, philosophically, “I’ve lived a full life. I guess death is better than college.”
Some Nights by Hymn
- Derek pisses Stiles off, and Stiles issues an "open-door policy" for the teenaged werewolves in his life. (Which is, really, more of an open-window policy, because seriously: werewolves) After that it is, like, all werewolf all the time.
Lean on Me by Melo
- “What did you do?” Derek yells, eyes wild and bloodshot and so very human in the night time gloom.
(Not) Your Fucking Hero by convolutedConcussion
- Chris Argent was wrong. Gerard got pretty far.
A Little Weird by ailm
- He guesses, maybe, that it's a little weird. (Between S1 and S2)
Dust Under Our Feet by onewithroses
- Derek's teeth snap just shy of his shoulder and he yells, shoving his hand right into Derek's face and pushing. "Come on, you guys just going to sit around and growl at each other or are you actually going to get something done today."
Sure to Lure Something Bad by lazulisong
- Stiles has the best worst ideas, or so he thinks. Derek isn't so sure about that.
Untitled by c-is-for-circinate
- The thing about Dara Hale is that she smiles, fierce and feral, through a mouth full of blood, spits it to the side on the dirt, goes back into the fight. (cis!-change for all)
Untitled by crown-of-weeds
- The logical outcome of a pack consisting of Peter Hale, Derek, and Isaac
Red-Handed Man by proxydialogue
- According to science lycanthropy is a disease. According to Derek it's a curse. Stiles calls bullshit on both those theories.
Pumpkin Eater by lierdumoa
- Peter heard there was a housewarming at the newly renovated Hale estate. Don't worry. He invited himself.
Measured by therudestflower
- Important moments in Boyd's life charted in days before and after the bite.
Guide Us On the Straight Path by codesandhearts
- He prays softly. In which Boyd is Muslim and that made him different long before his eyes could turn yellow.
Go Big Or Go Home (part one of The Complementary Series) by thefarofixer
- Danny is not anybody’s gay yoda. He’d like to make that much clear. (Stiles/Derek)
God, How Things Change (part one of Blood in the Water, Fire in the Sky: A Love Story series) by ahab2692
- After killing Peter Hale, Derek and Stiles have to deal with the aftermath: Scott doesn't want to forgive Derek for taking away his chance for the cure, Jackson struggles with adjusting to his newfound powers, and Lydia remains in a coma.
The Common App (part one of Written Works series) by ionthesparrow
- The summer after junior year, Stiles trains to be part of a werewolf pack, comes out, is kissed for the first time, falls in love, then out, and still has nothing to write about for his college application essays.
Rifle to the Heart (part one of the Rifle Scissor Stone Cultverse series) by sunsetpanic
- Stiles goes undercover in a cult run by the charismatic (and psychotic) Derek Hale and gets made. And remade.
The Forgotten Predator (part one of Strange Lives series) by WhitticasterCole
- When half a dead woman is found in the woods outside Beacon Hills, Special Agents Stilinski and Martin return to their hometown to investigate.
I'll Eat You Up, I Love You So (part one of Wild Things series) by ohladybegood
- Derek begins. Stiles begins. And there must always be a King of the Wild Things.
Roll Over (part one of the Pack verse series) by strokeof_genie
- Stiles does some research on pack dynamics. (Stiles/Derek)
Call Me But Love (part one of Call Me But Love and I'll Be New Baptised) by evanelric
- Stiles’ life is kind of Sleeping Beauty meets Rumplestiltskin. Too bad no one bothered to tell him. (Stiles/Peter)
Smile (Everything Will Be Fine) (part one of the nothing but the bones series) by tyleet
- "This is a joke to you?"/"Sweetheart. There are werewolves running around in the world right now. Everything's a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane?"
The Man Who Wasn't There (part one of the Milkshakes and Matchsticks series) by entangled_now
- This is like the pre-credits sequence of every horror movie, he's probably going to be eaten before the main character is even introduced. (Stiles/Derek)
Five Times Scott Didn't Get To Talk To His Father (And One Time He Did) (part one of the Those Who Cannot Remember The Past) by ashurbadaktu
- Even though it seemed like everything was completely different from the night before they’d gone looking for a dead body in the preserve, there were some things that wouldn’t budge.
Ink (part one of Court of the Bitter King) by The Feels Whale (miscellea)
- There’s a reason Stiles refuses point-blank to take off his shirt in public. That reason would be the massive number of …somewhat illegal tattoos he’s had done over the years.
Spiral (part one of Venn Diagram) by verity
- The first time Darcy Hale came into the Stilinski house through the front door...she paused just inside and stared at one of the pictures on the wall. It was Stiles with her mom, standing in front of their Christmas tree, from right after they found out her mom was sick. "Who's that?" Darcy said. (cis f!Stiles/cis f!Derek, with bonus cis f!Boyd)
- with bonus art by monkeyscandance
All the Other Kids With Pumped Up Kicks (part one of the kids are disco dancing: they're tired of rock 'n' roll series) by mortecarvedsmiles
- aka the one in which they are juvenile offenders. (AU)
Drawing Lines (part three of the Tag, You're It series) by GoddessofBirth
- Derek has drawn a line in the sand; Stiles remakes it in cement.
You Saw Me Standing Alone (part one of Blue Moon series) by breenwolf
- A pack of alpha werewolves is burning a war path through Beacon Hills; Stiles shouldn’t have the luxury of trying to get laid.
Hypothetically: Wolfsbane (part one of Famous Last Words) by JenNova
- “So,” Stiles says, resting his elbows on his knees and settling his chin in his hands. “Hypothetical then: one of you guys gets dosed with some sex wolfsbane – how do we deal with it?”
Tie Me To You (episode codas)
Civilian Disguise by starbeast
- Stiles realizes Derek doesn't have many clothes and takes him shopping. (1.9 Wolf's Bane)
Trying to Track Colours in a Kaleidoscope by zooeyrye
- ...and together they limp out of the room, down the corridor, and out to Stiles’ car. (1.9 Wolf's Bane)
Dirt, Grime, Fear, and Longing by lannisnow
- The bite is a gift, given to those who want it. Not forced, not craved. (2.1 Omega)
Slings, Arrows, and Other Pool-Side Injuries by MilenaDaniels
- Derek and Stiles end up staying almost another hour at that godforsaken pool. (2.4 Abomination)
Horizontal Is the Best Position by theanonwhowaited
- Stiles can't sleep after the pool attack. Marijuana is clearly the best solution. (2.4 Abomination)
Dibs on the Backseat by bestillmyshippingheart
- “The keys to every cell are in a password-protected lock box in my father’s office. The problem is getting past the front desk.” (2.2 Shape-Shifted)
The B-Roll by Hermia
- There is always footage left on the cutting room floor. (multiple codas)
Armistice by echoist
- After witnessing a brutal murder by the kanima, Stiles goes off the rails. Derek unexpectedly finds a way to help. (2.04 Abomination)
The Space Between by bella8876
- Derek trusts Stiles, when the hell had that happened. (2.7 Restraint)
Spying by snowdarkred
- Spying on his son isn’t something he ever expected to do, but once his decision is made, it’s frightfully easy to drive two towns over and purchase the parts from an electronics store. (2.8 Raving)
Gone But Not Forgotten by emocezi
- It’s about an hour after the party when Scott checks his phone and sees three missed calls from Derek. (2.9 Party Guessed)
Shelter by five_ht
- After the rave, Stiles doesn't want to go home, and Derek doesn't want him to either. (2.8 Raving)
Not the Sentimental Type by rollingwithimpunity
- It's not a respectful thing to think, but Danny's not exactly surprised when Jackson dies from doing something stupid (sad yes, surprised no). The coming back to life is unexpected. (Set during 2x11 and 2x12)
Stiles...Has Potential by Obsessivekumpulsivereadr
- He would be lying if he said he was shocked that Peter was alive again, because so much shittiness had been happening over the past few months, that of course… of course Peter Hale didn’t stay dead. Stiles didn’t have that kind of luck. (2.12 Master Plan)
It's Probably Inevitable by megankelly
- Years ago, he might have thought it was sort of cute—her mouth struggling not to turn up at the corners, that lovesick gleam in her eyes. But now they’re just obstacles. (1.1 Wolf Moon)
Werewolves Aren't Even Necessary (AUs)
Adore to See Your Eyes Fly by 1001cranes
- Stiles is a pyromaniac, derek is a sociopath. A match made in some kind of heaven.
In the Air, on Land, and Sea by enthroned
- In which Derek is a marine on his way home. He meets Stiles, a marine on his way to war.
Some Things Don't Change, Except When They Do by discreetmath
- Stiles gets suckered into going to Allison's bachelorette party, but he's not exactly complaining. Especially when he gets a look at one of the dancers, who's painfully hot (and looks weirdly familiar).
Simple Math by lizzstomania
- "It's just math, Derek. It's me and you; it’s not rocket science and it's not Shakespeare. It's basic arithmetic and you, for some ungodly reason, never bothered to learn to add."
A Broken Heart Is Blind by halona
- When Lydia dumps Stiles to get back with Jackson, Stiles rebounds with Derek, his former TA. It was just supposed to be a one night stand, but they're both a little confused about what the rules for those are.
If You Get Lost You Can Always Be Found by avidlie
- Stiles is delirious and dehydrated when he stumbles into Derek's auto shop with a broken down jeep. Afterwards, for some reason, Stiles can't seem to stay away. Even if he's pretty sure Derek hates him. A lot.
Last Lovesong of a Dying Lemon by wldnst
- Stiles' Jeep keeps breaking down. Derek is a mechanic.
There is a Brotherhood by minusoneday
- Or, the one where pledge brothers Stiles and Scott start a prank war with Derek Hale's fraternity.
The Creeper, the Zoo Keeper by planty
- Derek wasn't too sure what heinous crime he'd committed in a past life. It must've been pretty up there to warrant having Stiles Goddamn Stilinski as his Trainee.
Outrun Your Ghosts by LolaFeist
- When Derek Hale arrives at the Beacon Hills Young Adult Rehabilitation Center, he plans on keeping his head down and serving the rest of his time in minimum security peace. Stiles Stilinski changes all of that.
Bringing the Awesome Across the Board (fusions and crossovers)
Show You What All That Howl Is For by skoosiepants
- Fusion with SGA
- “This is a terrible idea,” Stiles tells the room again. “You’ll all be sorry when Derek pushes me off a cliff.”
Burn Notice by Swing Set in December (swing_set13)
- Fusion with Burn Notice
- Derek's a burnt spy.
The One That You Are Looking For by inkjunket
- Crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Dingoes Ate My Baby comes to Beacon Hills.
Biles Bilinski, Agent of SHIELD by Doqz
- Crossover with The Avengers
- There's more to life than Beacon Hills.
I Will Turn Myself Into A Gun, Because It's All I Have by outboxed (fallencrest)
- Fusion with Hunger Games
- The betas are career tributes.
9/10ths of the Law by tsukinofaerii
- Crossover with Supernatural
- Stiles discovers the hazards of growing up a real boy when, at heart, he's not a real boy at all.
Lying In the Ocean, Singing Your Song by curiosa
- Fusion with The Little Mermaid
- Stiles stares at himself in the mirror, gripping the porcelain of the sink too tight and thinking of the mess his life has become.
Stiles and the Sourwolf by pivlywhip
- Fusion with Beauty and the Beast
- When Stiles' best friend tries to take a flower from the wrong garden Stiles' life takes some turns he never expected. That isn't necessarily a bad thing.
I Burn, I Pine, I Perish by MyseryLuvsCompany
- Fusion with Ten Things I Hate About You
- When Allison Argent moves to Beacon Hills, she falls hard for Scott McCall— resident brown-eyed sweetheart— immediately. Her dreams of going to junior prom with him are cut short, however, when her friend Lydia Martin mentions that Scott McCall doesn’t date. Not until his best friend does too.
The Wolf Prince by OperaGoose
- Fusion with A Swan Princess
- Long before they met, Derek and Genim were destined to be wedded. However, anyone could see the only point on which they didn’t disagree was that the very thought of summertime was dreaded.
Wolf Man's Party by Molly
- Crossover with Supernatural
- In which Dean and Sam Winchester investigate reports of a high school lacrosse team in Beacon Hills, California almost entirely comprised of werewolves, and the expedient application of chocolate chips to the problem first endangers, then saves, several lives.
Horseshoes and Hand Gernades by romans
- Crossover with Supernatural
- Kate knocks her shoulder against his arm while they're walking, gives him a sidewise look. "We should compare notes," she says, "see if we can find out where it might have gone."/"I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours," Dean says.
Pushing Wolfsbane by holmes
- Fusion with Pushing Daisies
- There was no box, no instructions, no manufacturer’s warranty; young Stiles stumbled upon his gift in the same way he stumbled through his life: with young Scott wheezing at his heels and the both of them veering wildly in the direction of trouble.
Of Cutthroat Ilk by soxdamnxcute
- Fusion with Harry Potter
- Onto his face slips 'the Whittemore mask', a jaw that informs everyone Jackson is better than them, paired with a smirk that tells them he's aware of the fact. (Even though no Whittemore blood runs through his veins.); Jackson/Isaac
Luna, A Mom by derekwhostillscaresme
- Crossover with Harry Potter
- Luna leaves for America. It’s a long trip because she insits on going by boat and train instead of just flying, or using any magical means.
You Were a Kindness When I Was a Stranger by DevilDoll
- Fusion with 50 Shades of Grey
- It's not all handcuffs and spankings and learning to deep throat.
Hard Times For Dreamers by wldnst
- Fusion with Inception
- Derek Hale's just been hired to perform an extraction. He probably isn't qualified for this.
Untitled by soundingonlyatnightasyousleep
- Fusion with A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Some people think love is like fire...
I'm not going to lie, I mostly did this for the fanfic. And the rainbow cookies.
- The Bigger They Are...The Bigger They Are: Teen Wolf Fic Rec List